You Don't Belong in My World

Sabtu, 31 Juli 2010

E :You just don't belong in my world, Bella

B :I belong with you

E :No. You don't

B :I'm coming

E :Bella, I don't want you to come

B :You don't want me?

E :No

B :That changes things a lot

E :But if it's not too much to ask, can you just promise me something? Don't do anything reckless. For Charlie's sake. And I'll promise something to you in return. This is the last timd you'll ever see me. I won't come back. And you can go on with your life without any interference from me. It will be like I never existed, I promise

B :If this is about my soul, take it. I don't want it without you

E :It's not about your soul. You're just not good for me

B :Not good enough for you

E :I'm just sorry I let this go on for so long

B : Please.. Don't

E :Goodbye


0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

About Us

Foto saya
Bandung, Jawa Barat, Indonesia
We are have been as bestfriend since 7 July 2010 =)) And we will always together. Forever and always :*

Followers

Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.